We understand that you may have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. Our team is following and exceeding the protocols recommended by the WHO and CDC to keep you safe, including regularly cleaning and sanitizing the lobby and common areas with approved disinfectants, as well as ramping up the frequency of sanitizing common touchpoints such as doors and counters. As always, our vehicles are deep-cleaned and sanitized inside and out, so you have the peace of mind the moment you sit behind the wheel for a test drive. During this time, we are open and prepared to serve you. Review the resources below for more information about how our dealership is prepared to continue to provide the level of service you expect while mitigating additional risks associated with the Coronavirus.
- Increasing frequency in which high volume, high touch areas are cleaned.
- Requiring all staff to engage in good hygiene by washing their hands with soap and water frequently.
- Disinfecting and cleaning the guest areas, showroom offices, and demo vehicles multiple times a day.
- Following recommendations by the CDC.
- Disinfecting customer service vehicles before and after the actual service is performed.
- Picking up and dropping off cars for service.
- Adding a key drop box for service.
- Free Loaner vehicles for service
We also have updated hours
Monday & Thursday 9am-8pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 9am-6pm
Senior hours 9am-11am
Monday-Friday 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-4pm
Senior Hours 8am-10am